Looking for a career?
Verco can help with that.
Contact Verco HR
Join Verco’s Talent Network
Our workforce performs like none other in the steel industry, because we believe every person who works here is part of our team. Our pay-for-performance system and lack of corporate hierarchy reward teammates for their decision making, and by paying weekly production incentive bonuses, teammates are motivated to find new ways to be more efficient and more productive. And since everyone has an equal voice at Verco, we encourage our teammates to bring us their new ideas.
- Firm commitment to our team members
- Work-life balance
- Variety of benefits and performance incentives
- Work in a safe, positive and engaging environment
Joining our team means working with people who have your back and are invested in helping you build a strong future.
- Verco Jobs – this link will take you to Nucor.com
Not on the West coast, but still interested in joining the Nucor team?
Check out our sister company Vulcraft
- Vulcraft Jobs – this link will take you to Vulcraft.com